A huge thanks for the tag from my friend at Depression Marathon! I liked her format of direct questions easier than the random facts about yourself, so I’m using this. So, here goes…
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1). What was I doing 10 yrs ago?
I was finishing up my first year of teaching at a private catholic school in central Michigan after relocating from Houston, Texas. I was also planning for my wedding.
2). What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
2. Work on my homework
3. Finish at least ONE class’ worth of work
4. Write in my journal
5. Spend time with my boys
3). Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate. Popcorn. Iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts.
4). Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off our house, debts, save for the boys’ college educations, get a car that actually WORKS. Set up a tutoring center in our area, and have it open for all kids, regardless of ability.
5). Three of my bad habits:
1. Being very self-critical.
2. Losing my patience quickly.
3. Procrastinating- this is tied directly to my perfectionism.
6). 5 places I have lived:
1. Venice, FL
2. Garden City, MI
3. Fairfax, VA
4. Mt. Pleasant, MI
5. Houston, TX
7). 5 jobs I have had:
1. Preschool teacher
2. Salesperson at a shoe store in a mall
3. College tutor
4. High school teacher
5. Stay-at-home mom
8). 5 peeps I wanna know more about:
1. Matthew K. Tabor- Education for the Aughts (It’s payback time, buddy 😉 ) His well-versed response here.
2. Homeschooled Twins
3. Suburban Wildlife Garden
4. Welcome to O-Ville!
5. The PandaBeanery