Thanks to Matthew at his blog, I’ve been tagged for the 7 Interesting Things about Me Meme. I’ve been tagged for this one before when it was an 8 things about you meme, so now I have to figure out some new and exciting stuff about me.
So, here are the rules:
– Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
– Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
– Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
– Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I used to play the flute when I was in middle school and high school band. I quit after my freshman year of high school because the band director was a real jerk.
2. When I was a little kid, I took dance lessons: tap, jazz, ballet, Hawaiian, and Tahitian. I competed in group and solo dance competitions. One year, my jazz group won 3rd place in regionals.
3. I still have stuff in boxes from when I moved back to Michigan from Houston. Um… that was 11 years ago. Hey, it’s teaching stuff- I’m not teaching now!! Yeah, that’s my excuse…
4. I love to bake, but I hate to cook. Does that make any sense at all?
5. My dream is to travel to all 50 states someday…. Don’t know if that will ever happen, but I’d love to be able to go to each of the states.
6. Last year I lost 25 pounds. I’ve managed to keep it off, especially with the holidays and with my surgery late last year.
7. I can’t whistle. I really wish I could, but no matter how hard I try, I can’t figure it out.
Okay, now for my choice tag victims. I really don’t know that many bloggers, so I will just choose a few people that I hope will participate: